Brachman Associates, Inc.
- Clients range from Top Fortune 50 market leaders to emerging technology venture-capital supported companies. Experience are in these markets: Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology, Personal Healthcare, Information Systems/Database Marketing, Consumer Packaged Goods, Food/Beverage, Franchising, Transportation/Logistics, Government Markets, Publishing and Consumer Retailing.
Fred Brachman, President and CEO, is an internationally recognized consultant working with management and investors to increase Portfolio, Brand, Customer and Shareholder Value.
- Project management
- Partnering and Alliances
- Competitive and Brand Positioning (for Market Leadership)
- Brand Strategy
- Market and Business Intelligence
- Shareholder Value Development
- Channel Management
- Portfolio Planning (Products, Services, Technologies, Intellectual Property, Assets, Brands)
- Organizational development and management conflict resolution for growth and profitability
Clients: Glaxo, Bristol-Myers Squibb, J&J/Janssen, Ciba-Geigy, DuPont, Federal Express, Coors, Coca-Cola, Mars, Sybase, IBM, RJR Nabisco, Imasco/Hardee's, Xerox, Kodak, and Grand Metropolitan/Burger King, Purdue Pharma, Akzo Nobel Diosynth, North Carolina Community College System Economic Development. Also, 50% of clients include small startup high technology and consumer products companies as well as nonprofit associations.
Go Back to Top
Design and maintenance of this site is provided by Chris Riviere
Copyright 2006 Brachman Associates. All Rights Reserved.